We collect a variety of different types of Information relevant to our services, including:
- Information that Users directly provide to us;
- Information that we collect during Users’ use of our services; and
- Information that we receive from third parties’ sources.
Information that we may collect, including:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Payment address;
- Bank Account and Payment Information;
- Phone number;
- Any additional information about Users accessing our services or website.
Depending on specific circumstances, we may request additional information from the Users in order to ensure the Users are provided with support during the service time.
We mainly collect User Information to provide them with support, including:
- Maintaining communication and respond to inquiries, feedback, complaints, or disputes from Users;
- Informing Users about our new Product Information, promotions, advertisements, or other marketing purposes;
- Better understanding the User’s needs and the types of products, services, and promotions that Users may be interested in;
- Collecting Information for improvement of our service quality;
- Using the Information for purposes other than those for which we are authorized to use it in accordance with the provisions of law.
Information retention time
We shall not retain the User’s Personal Information for longer than required for the purposes of using the Information. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that User Information is processed and retained for the following periods:
- At least as long as the Information is used to provide services to the Users;
- In accordance with the law provisions, agreements, or in relevant with our statutory obligations;
- The period required for the purposes of data collection and processing, or longer if required by contracts, applicable law, or for statistical purposes, is subject to appropriate protection measures;
- At the Users’ request.
- We will protect User Information using safeguards appropriate to the importance of the Information, and prevent unauthorized access, publication, modification, or use of the Information.
- For best support to the Users, we may choose other websites or different applications or services from third parties to link to our website or enter into agreements with third parties for the convenience of the Users. Therefore, we shall not be responsible or liable for the content, security manners (if any), and the operation of these websites, applications, and services. These linked websites, applications, and services provided are solely for the convenience of the User; therefore, they shall be taken sole responsibility during their access.
We will have the Information managed under strict and reasonable controls. Although we shall take reasonable precautions to protect User Information, no websites, computer systems, or links are completely secure and safe. Therefore, there may be still attacks beyond our control, and in response to this case, we shall coordinate with competent authorities to handle it as quickly and cautiously as possible.
Handling of queries, complaints or contact
Phone: (+84) 28 38 255 777
Or email: [email protected]
On receipt of such information, we will review the complaints and the causes, seek a resolution, and respond at the soonest but no later than 60 days from the date of receipt of the queries or complaints.